Pajar Women’s Nadia Low Boot
Keep warm all winter in these rugged snow boots. The Nadia Low ankle boot offers superior protection. It has a weather proof shaft, a rounded duck toe and a front zipper design. It also has a faux fur lining and cuff.
Over the years, PAJAR has developed and implemented techniques to improve their high quality boots. With the addition of a patented insulating mid-sole (Iso-Lana) made up of small air bubbles between layers of aluminum, felt, and wool, Pajar boots can withstand severe cold up to -74 degrees Celsius. All seams are tape-sealed and the adhesive construction further ensures the waterproof quality of the boots. PAJAR boots are produced in a wide range of styles, materials, and colours to keep up with fashion trends. They are advertised in consumer fashion magazines and have become a necessity for trendsetters.
- Product Dimensions:12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight:2 pounds
- Item model number:PS NADIA LOW
- Date first available at Amazon.com:January 30, 2013
- Domestic Shipping:This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping:This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- #3306in > > >