Sorel Women’s Tivoli Plaid NL1799 Boot,Chestnut/Bone Brown,9 M US review, buy Sorel Women’s Tivoli Plaid NL1799 Boot,Chestnut/Bone Brown,9 M US, cheap Sorel Women’s Tivoli Plaid NL1799 Boot,Chestnut/Bone Brown,9 M US for sale, Sorel Women’s Tivoli Plaid NL1799 Boot,Chestnut/Bone Brown,9 M US best price
Sorel Women’s Tivoli Plaid NL1799 Boot,Chestnut/Bone Brown,9 M US
Sorel’s cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required — like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
Sorel doused the WomenAAAs Tivoli Boot with style and added a few extra fashion sprinkles for extra flair. Oh, and it keeps your feet delightfully warm and dry in frosty temperatures. High-loft fleece lining and Thinsulate insulation combine for plush comfort and a molded rubber outsole provides steady traction on slick and compacted snow.
- Upper Material: waterproof textile
- Insulation: 100g/m2 Thinsulate
- Temperature Rating:
- Sole: rubber
- Footbed: standard
- Recommended Use: casual winter wear, winter hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Product Dimensions:13 x 11.2 x 4.7 inches; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight:2.7 pounds
- Shipping:This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Item model number:NL1799
These are perfect and so warm, i was nervous ordering them on-line even after I tried them on at a sporting goods store ..but these are the same great fit and a better price, especially during the holiday shoe sale! thank you Amazon my feet appreciate it These just arrived today. Love the stylish new look but wish I had paid more attention to the cold weather rating–Is there one? I am replacing very old Sorels which kept me warm in very cold Vermont winters but I am afraid I ordered these too quickly without finding out if they are just very trendy in how they look and not functional for extreme weather. The two other reviews say they kept them warm, so sure hope that will be the case for me. A little disappointed in the lack of support in the boot but that seems to be true of all boots I try on, so maybe it is just my worn out feet. Added a slip in arch support and it helps some. I’d pay almost any price to have boots that fit like a good running shoe instead of a sloppy slipper. Do they exist?
These boots were a Christmas gift for my wife. She loves them. She said they are very comfortable and very warm in cold weather.
- Leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.25″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75″
- Boots feature fleece lining with 100 grams of Thinsulate
- Removable EVA footbed provides extra cushioning for tired feet
- Durable rubber outsole holds up under heavy use
- Waterproof shell upper features distinctive plaid design
==> Buy Now <==