Magnum Men’s Elite Spider 8.0 Boot
Magnum Elite Spider 8.0 Boots keep you cool under fire, comfortable all day. A best bet for soldiers and security officers working in the hot zone. Magnum Elite Spider 8.0 Boots give maximum breathability and moisture wicking coolness thanks to AeroMesh vent and Spidermesh lining. Plus all the bells and whistles and rugged construction needed to keep your feet happy for hours of foot patrols an security details. Built for the hot zone: Nubuck and action leather upper with AeroMesh vents for maximum breathability; Super moisture-wicking Spider Mesh lining keeps toes desert dry no matter how hot it gets; Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the pavement pounding, lasts longer than standard EVA; Stabila-Flex board provides stability without sacrificing flexibility; Built on a running shoe last for maximum performance; Composite shank for stability; 3D2 insole features a soft top layer that conforms to the contours your foot, a higher-density cradle layer to stabilize the arch and heel plus an impact-absorbing shockpad under the heel for extra rebound with each step; Premium Vibram outsole for maximum traction; Durable composite hardware won’t set off security systems: 4-eyelet, 1 speed hook, 4-eyelet, lacing system; Each approx. 8″h, 18 1/3 oz.; Don’t hit the streets without strapping on your Magnums! State Width and Size. Order Today! Men’s Magnum Elite Spider 8.0 Boots4.7 out of 5 stars 14
We had to return our first pair because they were about 1/2 size too small. Went up in size and now they are perfect. My husband is finding them very comfortable.
I am in the Army, and have broken my ankle in the past. I am loyal to the Magnum Elite Spider because they are light enough to run in for training but still providing the ankle support I desire, and are rugged enough to last for up to a year of rough use before I have to replace them. This is why I just bought my third pair of them. If you want light, rugged, and stable all in one boot, these are the ones…
I’ve received these boots 6 weeks ago and have found them to be heaven on my feet. To summarize the positives they mold to my feet, wick sweat, wether running walking or standing they keep my feet from getting tired or sore and they have proved easy to clean. On the downside it is too easy to over-tighten the boot laces, I bruised the top of my foot.
Here are the details.
- I have feet that are very wide in the front, narrow heel and little arch. The wide has plenty of room in the toe box. The heel cup firmly holds my heel in place so no blisters! I’ve never had boots that fit both ends of my foot well in ages.
- With flat feet I was concerned that the arch would cause sore feet after running or stand still for long periods. This didn’t happen, in fact it seems that the insole cushion molds to cradle my feet leaving my feet not feeling tired after a 12 hour day.
- These are so light that it feels like nothing is on my feet. It feels like my bedroom slippers weigh more than these boots.
- My feet sweat profusely no matter the temperature. I’m amazed at how well the moisture wicking designed in these work. With proper socks my feet are dry at then end of the day. Even when I’m in my bear feet they will be moist all day long.
- They have proved extremely easy to clean, I’ve been able to brush/wipe off any stain or dirt on these thus far. I know this is a byproduct of the waterproofing process, but have seen wide variations in quality of this before. I believe these will prove to be some of the most water-resistant boots I’ve owned. Time will tell.
- The lacing system leaves me with mixed feelings. On the upside it is very easy to tighten these so each part of the foot is firmly held and they stay that way through the day.
Switched from a Hiking shoe to these last fall. Needed better water protection and bug protection. So far there holding up to the North Carolina back country. Have used them for Many miles of hiking and hunting. No seperation issues of the sole. Laces are holding up really well. No water leakage. I would suggest ordering a half size up as mine seem very cramped with thicker socks on.
The first time I bought these boots was at Cabela’s. They were approximately $120.00. Found these through Amazon for less than $70.00 Exactly the same boot except for the length of the stings? These are VERY light weight. Really better if an insert is used. Good Boots.
am a member of a Honor Guard and these tan boots are for our travel/training uniform, fit great, but that is different from person to person.
I bought these to replace my US Army issued boots. There is no comparison. The Magnum’s are superior in every way. They are light yet supportive, and I can run with these like a pair of sneakers. Somehow they stay cool in the heat, yet they also keep me warm in the cold. The soles are great and the arch support is very nice. I have done a few 10-mile ruck marches in these, and I had no issues and no blisters… not the case with the issued boots. They are still pretty new so I can’t tell you about longevity, but my last pair of Magnum’s lasted me through about 10-years of moderate civilian use.
I have purchased this boot for my husband so that he can wear to work comfortably. He seems to like this boot because it is a light boot and last him for the rest of the day and still feel good about it. Fast and excellent service. I will return for more shopping.
- Full grain leather upper
- Durable composite non-metallic hardware (electronic security friendly)
- SpiderMESH lining with moisture control
- Lace-up design
- Composite shank
==> Buy Now <==
Magnum Men’s Elite Spider 8.0 Boot review, buy Magnum Men’s Elite Spider 8.0 Boot, cheap Magnum Men’s Elite Spider 8.0 Boot for sale, Magnum Men’s Elite Spider 8.0 Boot best price